3D Modeler and Visualizer – (3ds max & VRay)
Current Location: Berlin, Germany.
I am a freelancer specializing in hard surface modeling, visualization and interactive content.
My aim is customer satisfaction. I am adept at defining client requirements and meeting their needs. I can help you bring an idea or design to life or to recreate a real life object with great attention to detail and exceptional quality.
Throughout a project I send updates regularly and I am constantly available for communication to discuss revisions and progress. I work with dedication and responsibility.
- Photo Realistic Modeling, Texturing, Materials, Lighting and Rendering
- Custom 3D Modeling (Usually referenced from photos, technical drawings or sketches)
- Product Visualization and Animation, Illustrations, Cutaways, Infographics
- Interior & Exterior Architectural Visualization – Design Planning, Walkthroughs and Flyovers
- Interactive 3D Content / Virtual Reality / Real Time Presentations – QTVR, Virtual Panoramic Tours (Multiple Tours linked with Hotspots), 3D Object Movies (360° / Custom / Single or Multi-Row)
- Model optimization – fixing mesh topology, manual poly count reduction techniques
- File conversion – Conversion between different 3D file formats
- Post Editing – Image Editing (single image or raw render passes combined in Photoshop)
- Teaching 3ds max and VRay. One on one individual training and tutoring / lessons. (Location: Berlin, Germany)
I work with 3ds max, VRay, headus UVLayout, Photoshop and Illustrator.
You may outline any type of mood / feel you would like for your final visuals. Output may vary from web or print-ready to interactive content and animation. I can handle all aspects of a project and I gain new skills quickly. If a professional in a different field is required I can get one in fast. I work with prototype and manufacturing experts, web and graphic designers.
I am currently available for freelance and contract work. Drop me a line and tell me about your project. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I am interested in both small and big sized projects and I can work on a part of it or in full. I also manage outsourcing jobs, I have dozens of freelancers who allow me to take on projects that I would not be able to tackle on my own.
Feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Thanks for visiting!
Pawel Lazarow / Pavel Lazarov
Thank you for your 3D models of our wheel designs. The service was prompt and the renders were accurate. These renders helped us to see where our money was being invested and provided us with a little more security knowing how the concepts would turn out before actually having them built.
We also used them to advertise the products in a pre-scheduled fashion to better understand the customer feedback.
Looking forward to continuing more models in the future!